To provide all necessary and required below the wing ground handling support services, to well-known international airlines. These services include Ensuring that the aircraft is properly secured; offloading and loading of luggage from the aircraft and marshaling aircraft into the proper gate. Handle a stressful and fast-paced environment with quick deadlines, work independently and with a team, work in a variety of weather conditions.
- A minimum of a high School diploma (a minimum of an EPB diploma or attending “Avond-MAVO”)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Dutch; written and verbal.
- Flexible to work various shifts including weekdays, weekends, late hours and holidays
- Valid drivers’ license (not a must)
- Must be physically fit and repeatedly able to pick up a minimum of 50 pounds independently
- Good communication skill
- Must be able to work during weather changes
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check to be able to obtain Airport Badge
- Able to operate various ground support equipment
- Basic safety awareness
- Marshall aircraft during arrival and departure
- Unload passenger luggage and air cargo, bulk and/or containers/pallets, onto carts and/or dollies
- Unload wheelchairs and child strollers and deliver to designated location
- Provide special handling of luggage/cargo as required/directed
- Deliver passenger luggage to claim area and unload onto conveyor system
- Deliver air cargo to appropriate recipient
- Foreign Object Debris (FOD) walk for each assigned flight
- Employee is in charge of keeping the arriving and departing aircraft’s path and gate area clear from any obstructions that may lead to collision.
- Drive and/or operate ground support equipment to include tow tractors, tow bars, belt loaders, container loaders, baggage tugs, water/lavatory service trucks, aircraft ground power units, aircraft air start units, air stairs, aircraft de-icing units, baggage carts, cargo dollies and passenger vans.
- Collect and load mail, live animals, wheelchairs and child strollers onto aircraft
- Assist aircraft cleaning, service aircraft water and lavatories
- Inspect ramp areas adjacent to gate and aircraft for debris and remove/dispose of when found.
- Report all incidents, accidents and irregularity situation which may cause unsafe condition in working environment to Ramp Manager or Ramp Supervisor immediately.
- Responsible for maintaining safety and security of the ramp at all times by carrying out duties in a manner that is safe and in accordance with the regulations, standards, policies and procedures, and recommended practices or customer airline procedures
- Perform aircraft security checks
- Other duties as assigned
To join us, send your passport picture, motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae to Apply Now